Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2007

Family Fun

Testing the waters....
Bright white butt!
Me and my Grandma!
The Simon clan


Last weekend we went to Grandma Jean's for Lauren and Jeannie's graduation party! It was great to see all of the family. I had so much fun socializing and playing in the pond. Grandpa gave me too much sugar, again. Later we went to Jennifer's house and I saw my first fireworks! It was sooo cool! Mommy said it was the best fireworks she had ever seen. Momo liked it too, but it was a little too loud for him. All in all it was good times! We all took a well deserved nap when we got home!
****Feel better soon MIMI, mommy said she is soo sorry you don't feel well!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

thanks for the well wishes!