Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Music and Dancing

Well, I must tell you all taht I LOVE to sing and dance; and I think Momo is going to be just like me! Uncle Chris and Matt got us a piano for Christmas and we both just LOVE to play it. All the way home the other night I played the piano and did my own version of singing. Mommy and Daddy just laughed at me. I have so much fun with all of my "instruments". And boy, do I have some moves! Once mommy figures out how to put video on here we'll get some dancing movies up for you!
Last night mommy and Chelle went to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra. She said it was GREAT! AND, next year she is going to take me!!! She said I would love all the lights and lasers! She says everyone should go!
We're keeping busy being sick, again, and getting ready for Christmas. Mommy says she'll be so glad when the holidays are over and she can finally relax.
We hope everyone is doing well! We'll try to keep in touch!
Love Ya,
Andrew

No comments: