Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Hippity Hop!

The Bunny!
Playing at the mall a couple of weeks ago
I'm king of the world!
Flashlight egg hunt
Mo lost his clothes!
Waffle blocks, what fun, what fun!

Well, Easter has come and gone. :( We had a great time though! We got to go see our cousins, Jared and Josh, and Grandma and Grandpa Simon and Jen and James, and Great Grandma Simon.....the list goes on and on. Mommy and Daddy took me to flashlight egghunt! (It was after Mo's bedtime) What a good time! I found lots of eggs with my flashlight and they all had candy in them!!! That was just what I needed at 9pm, sugar! We had a lot of fun, but we're pretty tired. Hope everyone is doing well! Mommy has posted some pictures for those of you going through withdrawal. We will try to post more soon and let everyone know what we're up to!


Love Ya!


Andrew and Joseph

No comments: