Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day, From the Mom!

Well, as we all know yesterday was Mother's day. I hope everyone called their mom! The weather was pretty nast here, rain and thunderstorms all day. Scott and the boys were not supposed to get me any gifts since I'm getting a kitchen, but they didn't listen! My day started with breakfast in bed, yum! For my gift we went and had our family pictures taken (something I have been talking about since Joseph was born!) The pictures turned out great!!! Probably the best ones we've ever taken. They would have been a lot better if my hair had cooperated! We'll get them posted soon! Then we went out to lunch and shopped around the mall a bit. I almost bought some jewelry but refrained myself until I can find exactly what I want. I don't want to settle for a piece that I just like. After we got home I got the best present every! Both of the boys took a 2 hour nap, AT THE SAME TIME!!!!! Then a trip to the gym and takeout for dinner. All in all, quite a good day! Today we're going for Andrew's piano lesson. Hopefully it goes as well as last week! We're hoping we'll get our piano this week, just have to get in synch with movers and such.
Hope everyone had a great day! We'll keep everyone updated on all of our project progress!
The mom!

***We're thinking of you Mimi!

No comments: