Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Boring, Boring, Boring


Me and mommy, just chillin
Well, I think that sums it up; my life is boring right now. We haven't been doing anything special. Mommy and I went shopping for a bridal shower present for Andrea's shower next weekend (bed bath and beyond is soooooo boring!!!) and we've just been hanging out! It's been raining and icky so we haven't been able to play outside much so mommy and I have just been having some bonding time. I could tell mommy just needed to get out of the house a couple of times b/c we went grocery shopping a lot more than usual...also boring... Mommy has been sick a lot too, she says the new baby is not like me; I was, of course, a perfect pregnancy and this one (Ava or Joseph) is not behaving at all. I need to put this kid in his/her place; it's breaking in on my quality play time! And, to top it all off mommy has a kidney infection (whatever that means). All I know is she is not a happy camper right now, you'd think she's getting a tooth or something! Hope everyone is great; I'll keep you updated on my boring life again soon; maybe something good will happen!!!
oh yeah; no ultrasound pics yet, mommy doesn't know how to work the scanner so we have to get daddy's help and who knows when that will happen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you tell mommy that you ate a gazillion ice cream bites the other night? get daddy or mommy to take a picture of you in your new shirt and put it on here for me to see. you really looked sooo grown-up in your nikes and shirt. love ya

Anonymous said...

see your aunt is right its all over!!!! that kid is going to cut into your quality time for the rest of your life!!! i agree shopping is so boooooooring. you should of had mommy take you to target and showed her the cha-cha turtle and the scarey halloween decorations. take care and cheer up it will get worse as that kid gets bigger......