Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'VE GOT A SECRET



Mommy says it's time; I can spill the beans!

I'M GONNA BE A BIG BROTHER!!!!!!

He or she is coming on April 13!!!! Now I know what you're all thinking; how can they have another baby knowing it can never be as wonderful or as perfect and cute as me. It is going to be ok. I had a hard time with it at first, but like me you will come to understand that this is just one more thing that is for ME. I will mold and teach this young one to be my slave; I will batter and beat it, just like all big siblings do. Just like Jennifer and Jimmy did to mommy and Amy did to daddy. It is part of nature and I am happy to assume my role as first born and most loved big brother. If you have any questions feel free to contact me and I will put your fears to rest.
Also, if it helps YOU to feel better about this situation I would be more than happy to accept gifts in the form of bribery or in pity; toys only please; I'm not like mommy and all about the clothes.
That's all for now, I'll have mommy scan the ultrasound pictures this weekend so everyone can see my new playmate!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

wow! look out! tell your mommy that i knew it would happen sooner or later. miss you all!

Anonymous said...

well i feel sooooo sorry for you andrew.....just you wait until he/she/it gets into your stuff and breaks it or steals it. and it will ALWAYS be your fault because you are older and know better. or wait until you have to share a bathroom and it is so littered with he/she/it hair stuff you cannot even brush your teeth. also say sooooo long to being grandma snowdens favorite. ITS ALL OVER!!!!

Beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'll let you know in a couple of weeks how it is!

Anonymous said...

iam very happy for you. aunt amy is wrong (as usual). you were my first and that specialness will always be there. now we have abig secret (don't share with mommy and daddy--you will always be my special boy). give happy kisses to mom, dad, anna, and jack from grandpa and me. oops! isis too

Anonymous said...

tell mommy and daddy that i said congratulations and that Weeeeeee......... its wonderful! Andrew, you will be such an awesome big brother!!! you need to keep getting into all the mischief you can so that you remain the one in control who knows it all!! (give mommy a big hug from me OK?)