Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

The computer is back...again...This time it's seems to actually be working; now that every single part has been replaced; some twice!!! Mommy had to work last night and has to work tonight too, but tomorrow the great update begins! There will be lots of pictures and info about me and Joseph! Just a sneak peak...I got my first stitches and a big black eye!!!!!! Christmas was great; I'm spoiled rotten. You'll love what you see!! I talk all the time now, but, only special people can understand me!!! Joseph is growing strong; mommy is a whale! As of now he will be here on April 6. Mommy and daddy moved upstairs and are working hard to get my new bedroom done; we still haven't decided if I will sleep in a bed or a crib. Daddy wants me to get a car bed but mommy thinks not so much; we'll see who wins this battle... Well; check back soon to see my shining face (unless the computer dies again!)
Hugs and kissess!
Andrew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the car bed--a Porsche racer for the wild streak in you. Have mommy put the hospital picture that's on her phone on the blog so we can see the poor soldier. Grandma and grandpa love you. xxxxoooooo

Anonymous said...

well congradulations you are really a Snowden. But you win you were the youngest when you had your stitches I was 4 and your daddy was 5. At least you have not discovered that things can fit up your nose (ask your daddy about the GI Joe bomb). No matter what your daddy says I will be proud of you even if you are only a burger flipper.