Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Swim Lessons!




Swim lessons started on Saturday! Yippee!! I LOVE swim lessons; it's like a giant bath tub! Daddy had to swim with me cuz mommy hasn't been able to find a bathing suit for her big 'ol belly! Hopefully she'll have one by next week so she can get in with me! I had a lot of fun, even if it was with daddy! I did throw a bit of a temper tantrum though, I just didn't want to get out! So, mommy got a schedule of open swim times so we can go back and I can get my fill! I'll have swim lessons every Saturday morning until the end of March!
Happy belated birthday uncle John! I was thinking about you while I was at my swim lessons!!! Hope you had a great day!
Well, that's all for now, my bedroom pictures should be coming soon, we just need to find a rug and curtains and we should be done!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

yay! i love seeing new pictures of you! you'd better take mommy to target and get her a suit, she's have as much fun as you.

Anonymous said...

you guys look like real stud muffins. you needed to brown those ghostly bods before taking to the water. glad you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

well how about that. at least your mammoy and daddy let you take lessons to learn how to swim. your daddy and i were taught to swim by grandpa snowden throwing us into the water it was either swim or drown. ps you really need to invest in a tanning bed or fake tan lotion.