Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SNOWED IN!





This morning we woke up to LOTS of snow! Daddy got to stay home from work and we all got to spend some quality time together! Here are some pictures of us in the snow. It was a little hard for me cuz my snow boots are a bit too big, but I managed! There are also some pictures of me in daddy's sunglasses, I LOVE his sunglasses! The other day mommy came into the kitchen to find me sitting on the countertop with daddy's glasses on! I only got away from her for a minute and I made all the way up to the countertop!!!!!! I guess it's pretty obvious that I love to climb too!!!!!! Stay warm!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you look super in your snow outfit and especially brilliant in your daddy's glasses. grandma is going to get you a pair of your own gloves. hope you enjoyed being out in the snow. please be careful climbing things. i love you.

Michelle said...

yay! new pictures! you have much more snow than we do in boston. we are only supposed to get a couple of inches tonight. it's always great to see new pictures of you. how's that room coming?

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun in the snow.you might need a smaller pair of gloves. you looked really cool in your dadfys glasses, look out gq.

Danielle said...

The first big snow ia always the funnest....I bet that's why you had to climb the counter...So you could see the snow and thin about all the cool stuff you could build....Plus It's so bright you gotta wear shades!!!!