Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Getting things done!

This is me sleeping in the high chair. It was just sooo exhausting to eat my lunch!


Here are the Snowden boys! I love to hold my brother now!


This one is me and my BEST friends. I love to roll around with my dogs!

Just wanted to let everyone know what we've been up to. I am really starting to like this big brother thing! Whenever we go anywhere I get to show him off to everyone and make sure that everyone knows that he is MINE! I also let mommy know if Joseph is crying b/c she obviously doesn't hear him b/c she doesn't get up and run to him like she should. Lots of times I make it into his room before her and have to talk to him and calm him while we wait for mommy. I keep trying to climb into the crib with him but for some reason mommy doesn't like it when I do that! We've been keeping busy around here. Mommy finally finished painting the living room (basque brown). It is lovely. This weekend we are going to work in the yard with daddy (he's THRILLED about doing yardwork!) and put up the trim in the living room. We are also getting ready for our trip next week. I am sooo excited about a road trip with my cousins! We will be taking lots of pictures b/c it will be the first time all 7 grandsons (that's right, no girls!) will be together. We'll make sure to post lots for everyone to see!
Love ya!

Andrew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of you...you and your brother are so cute..when is your mommy and daddy going to take you and your brother to Sears for pictures? ps why doesn't the cat get any mention on your blog?

Anonymous said...

where are grandma's boys going and when. i love the do rag look. i'm glad your dad got his picture of the eye gouge. looks like you and the dogs were having a great time. miss you much. love grandma