Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 01, 2007

TICKERS!

Grandma brought it to mommy's attention yesterday that our birthday tickers are gone! Apparently when mommy updated to the new blogger the tickers were wiped out. Mommy tried very hard today to put them back in but the way the template is set up it can't be done. When mommy has more time she will try again, but as of right now they don't fit into the blogger allotted space. I know this is very upsetting to everyone, as it is me; mommy will do everything she can!
Love
Andrew

3 comments:

Michelle said...

if it makes you feel better, my tickers are long lost as well. let me know how to get them back if you find out!

Beth said...

I know! I know! :o) You need to add a page element (add html) I will look up the technical term. And cut and paste the ticker info (the nonsense from the ticker website under the html section). Then place (by click and dragging) the tickers at the top above the posts. Hope this helps! Let me know if you need me to go in to more detail.

Beth said...

You can add both tickers into the same page element just have a space between them.