Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What a weekend!


We had such a busy weekend! On Friday we drove to Pennsylvania with the Kidders. It was a very LONG drive. Saturday was the best day of all. We went to great wolf lodge and went swimming. It was sooo much fun! Even Joseph went swimming for a little bit! We got to see all of our cousins and hang out with Grandma and Grandpa! It was just great! On Sunday we went to the playland at McDonalds and had a great time there too! I was running around so much that sweat was pouring off of me. I really liked hanging out with the family; the only person missing was John. We'll get him here eventually! Mommy is having trouble uploading pictures, so this is it for now (us at great wolf). We'll get the rest up as soon as we can and you can all see us and all of our cousins! We're a pretty cute bunch if I do say so myself!
Love Ya!
Andrew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grandma loves the pictures especially the one of her three boys. why don't you let mommy in some of them? looks like tubby tubby was worn out. i'm soo happy that you love water soo much. remember we have a great wolf lodge down here by us. hugs and kisses grandma

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a good time. I heard your Daddy had a good time at Pocono as well, even though my boy Dale did not fare to well. I hope your Daddy brings you down this Sunday so I can say Happy Birthday to you since I will be oot on your actual birthday.