Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!




Happy Halloween everyone! I know it's a day early but our Trick or Treat was tonight, so here it is! This was my first time to go trick or treating and I had sooo much fun! Daddy and I only went to a few houses but it was great! Momo had to stay home :(. We were pretty cute tonight, Mommy loved it. We got a good number of trick or treaters at our house too. Mommy says our costumes were very fitting. She always calls Momo her little sweet pea and she says I bounce off of the walls like a tigger. Obviously all the pictures are of us tonight, the last one is me starting to eat my candy! I LOVE CANDY! For some reason the picture of Momo is upside down and mommy doesn't know how to flip it, but I'm sure you all get the idea. Well, it's off to sleep for me! Happy Halloween everyone!
Love ya!
Andrew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and momo look so adorable I'm sorry I missed you but you know how I feel about Las Vegas