Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A New Do!

I forgot to tell everyone about my new do! This picture is of me eating dinner tonight before trick or treat. I love mac n cheese so much I eat with two hands at once! More importantly this shows my new hair! The other night while mommy was at work daddy was supposed to TRIM my hair. When mommy came home it was all gone. She was so sad she almost cried. Daddy said that it was time and I am a big boy now and needed a big boy haircut. It definately changes my look! If you ask me I say I don't like it, that's what I told Grandma Snowden tonight. If mommy has her way we will grow it back out but she thinks my BEAUTIFUL curls will never come back :( We'll just have to wait and see!
Love ya!
Andrew

2 comments:

Beth said...

Andrew! You do look like a different boy with that new do! I like it, but I know what you mean...Baylor will be keeping his long hair for a LLLOOONNNGG time! :o) Hope you have a fun trick or treat time!

Anonymous said...

I love your new hair cut you look very handsome and quite grown up..