Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Call of the Wild

Yesterday we went to the zoo! Grandma and grandpa Snowden came too. Mommy will post the pictures later b/c the camera is in daddy's car. I had so much fun! I got to see all kinds of animals! I liked the penquins and the manatees the best! Mommy and daddy are going to have to buy me an aquarium, I LOVE the underwater creatures. I fell asleep just as we got to the petting zoo so I didn't get to pet anything, that's ok though, I didn't want to be stinky. It was a great day and I was sooo tired after all that excitement; I took the longest nap of my life! Mommy and daddy were in seventh heaven!
On Friday I am going to Metamora with Grandma Simon. She is going to pick me up from Janelle's and take me swimming in Grandma Jean's pond! It's going to be a busy weekend! I can't wait. I'll talk at you all later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma's boy must still be tired. He has his grannies mixed up or else someone forgot to tell me that I'm taking a road trip. You forgot to tell everyone that you rode the merry-go-round and the horse even went up and down none of those stationary nags for my big boy. Sorry we don't get to play tonight. Love and kisses

Anonymous said...

i am mad at you because i was not invited..i see they did not mistake you and your daddy for monkeys and keep you.

Anonymous said...

i am mad at you because i was not invited..i see they did not mistake you and your daddy for monkeys and keep you.