Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Down on the farm!

Mommy and I went to the fair with Sara yesterday! I got to pet a horse and a cow and a llama and a goat! I had so much fun, we ate BBQ pork and had a milkshake from the dairy farmers. YUM!!!!
I've got a runny nose and I think I'm getting sick; it's turning green!! Mommy keeps wiping my nose and I hate it!!!!!! I'd rather just let the boogers dangle, she just doesn't get it.
Grandma is coming to see me this weekend! We're gonna gang up against mommy and have some fun! Next weekend is our family reunion! I can't wait to see everyone! I'll talk at you later! Hope everyone is enjoying life as much as me!
**ps. i'll make mommy post more pictures soon, she needs to get better about keeping the camera with her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo glad they did not mistake you for a farm animal and keep you. HAAAA!!! ps wipe your nose on your sleeve or pick your nose and wipe the boogers everywhere just like your daddy use to do.

Michelle said...

andrea-i am very jealous thinking about that milkshake!
miss you and mommy

love
mimi