Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Did you miss me!?!


Hello all! I've been keeping busy but just wanted to update you all on my life. Mommy took me to the pediatrician yesterday. ICK! I've got a killer diaper rash and we needed prescription butt cream. My poor tushie! Mommy thinks it's because of the monster tooth I have coming in, she called it a molar; whatever that is. All I know is that it's been swollen for 3 weeks now!!!! This will make tooth number 9! Oh Baby! I am up to 24.4 pounds! Mommy called me a heffer! We didn't check my height cuz it wasn't a regular appointment but I FEEL so tall, especially when I climb on top of tall things. Mommy says one day I am going to give her a heart attack with all of the climbing I do. She's just jealous. I'll talk at you all later!!!
**check out the site next week; we'll be with all of the cousins this weekend, there should be some great pictures!!!**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice wheels! you really need to sit down when you drive. sorry to hear you are still hurting--butt, teeth--what about your splinter. i'm going to miss you this weekend but i know you will have a good time. love and kisses

Anonymous said...

yep you are living proof man descended from the apes ha ha.....tell your mommy you are not a heffer you are fluffy and barrel chested. have fun with your cousins...hope your tushy and mouth get better

Michelle said...

andrew! do you get cuter with every picture? i think so! thanks to mom for updating, i was getting desperate! boston is waiting patiently for you to visit!