Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 30, 2006

ROAD TRIP!

Yesterday mom and dad took us (me, anna and jack) to see grandma and grandpa Simon in West Virginia! I had so much fun! I helped grandpa build a fence for the dogs and played in the dirt while mommy and grandma planned where to put a pool! (grandma, i will be expecting an inground pool to play in next summer, you'd better get to work!) Mom and dad went to the movies and I stayed with grandma and grandpa and ate ice cream and drank lots of mt. dew! They let me stay up all night!!!!! I didn't go to bed until almost midnight, so needless to say I was VERY cranky for the car ride home today. Mom and dad say they are going to get grandma and grandpa back for it... I'm going to bed early tonight, mom says I need lots of sleep to catch up from our busy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No inground pool in sight -- you'll really like the swimmin hole though! Just have to tell your mom and dad they can't rush off to Ohio when we get ready to go -- and when you come back for Labor Day grandpa is going to take you swimming there with all your cousins.