Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

PICTURE DAY!



Today mommy took me to get my pictures taken! They didn't turn out very well, I was more interested in trying to play with the camera than sitting still for the pictures. There were a couple of cute ones though, I think mommy was just expercting a lot more since I am so cute! Mommy put me in my new outfit from Janie and Jack, but I spilled juice on my onesie right before the pictures so I had to wear my polo shirt, so it looks a little funny; the first outfit was much cuter; mommy was not happy.
Check out my photos!
www.searsphotos.com
login: kimberly.simon@sbcglobal.net
password: mouthers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma loved your pictures. You are sooooo very cute. Tell mommy and daddy to put your lifejacket picture on the blog for you. Love and kisses to grandma's boy.

Anonymous said...

aren't you soooooo cute maybe this time mommy and daddy will give me a couple..aunt amy

Anonymous said...

The other grandma says: Your mom should have let you wear the onsie -- doesn't she know that little boys are supposed to get dirty. We'll have to show her the pictures of her with spaghetti on top of her head, all over her face, hands, arms and toes.