Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 17, 2006

Anna and Jack!



I want to introduce everyone to my two best friends, Anna and Jack. Anna lets me beat her up all the time and licks my face when there is food everywhere. Jack makes me laugh when mommy throws him treats. He got his summer shave yesterday so now his fur isn't all over me! Hooray! Mimi wanted to see them so I made mommy post their pictures.
Mommy tried to take a good picture for you all, but I just wanted to try to get the camera from her, so you all get a close up of my face! I know I'm hot stuff and you want to see my beautiful blue eyes, so you'll enjoy it!!!!
p.s. ignore our very dirty house in the background, mommy is too lazy to clean lately! it's getting bad in here! help! send molly maid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the dogs take better pictures than the baby!!!!ps scott its about time you get jack groomed.

Michelle said...

Andrew-your dogs are very pretty, i can see why you love them so much! thank you for posting their pictures and the one of you is beautiful too. tell mommy that clean and put together houses are no fun and not to worry about a little messiness. we still love her!