Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 12, 2006




Well, my mom isn't talented enough yet to get a picture of me into my profile, so these will have to do for now. This is me and dad on our cruise! Fun times! I think dad was more exhausted from vacation than real life! We went to Mexico and Grand Cayman, and Costa Maya and Belize and Roatan. I'm a globe trotting fool! Mom didn't take many pictures of me though, so we will all just have to imagine the fun I had since there isn't much to show!
Just to let you all know, my newest trick is throwing a temper tantrum!!! I am soooo good at it to. When I don't get my way I jump up and down and do the fake cry, then I plop my butt on the ground and flail my arms!!! It doesn't seem to work too well though, mom and dad just laugh at me. This is no laughing matter! I'll keep working on them!
Tomorrow mom and I are going to see Aunt Michelle and have lunch with her! I'm so excited! Michelle and I have tons of fun together, and we take great pictures! I will make mom post them when we get back. I haven't decided yet if I am going to cooperate for the drive or if I just want to scream the whole time. I'll let you know what I decide.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats my nephew!!!!!just like your daddy use to d!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey grandmas boy! I think you are quite the wonderkid writing a blog and all----BUT---would you please learn to talk. I love you. Give Anna and Jack kisses from grandma.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sounds like a very familiar trip to me....hmmmm were there big iguanas there too? I think I took that trip too..... WAIT! I did!!! Please tell your Mommy/Daddy to send me the stinking iguana pictures already!! (yes, you can say stinking.....it's not a bad word)